Tuesday, June 24, 2014

topsy Tuesday

She was enjoying the sun & I
felt the need to decorate her.

My real true friend.

Yep, that's his bottle INSIDE of a
hospital "thermal" cup. He
seriously left it in
there to drink. Definitely needed
insulation.

Bubbs & me before bed.  We honestly
do not resemble. How did I manage
to cook a child with white
strait hair?

Sister's goodnight kiss.

Bubba stands and watches this bird
build her home. She works
awfully hard to get sticks in that tiny hole.
I thought  I had it tough, keeping up on laundry
and deciding if I should make meatballs
or beef rice crisp for supper. . . my
earthly house is built.




Good night to you all. . . tomorrow is another day, yes my slippers
are waiting for me, along with my coffee cup. I can hardly wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment