Friday, June 20, 2014

Days End




  So here I sit wondering how another day has gone. I decided I couldn't go to bed until I once again showed you a pic of our beautiful children. Yesterday morning I laid out their clothes before they woke up. . . ( & yes that is a  habit I picked up from none other than Joshua himself. . . . Who in their right mind plans THAT far ahead???? ) and I looked at those little clothes and was completely overwhelmed at just how good I have it. Most days, when sippy cups are flying out the cupboard, I see more tupperware than floor tile, the trash lid doesn't shut, the backyard looks like an overgrown rain-forest, I over look this little fact that God has given me so much. I hope to remember more often. . . . also, isn't it great to be past 30? 

   A whole nother topic, but lately I'm delighted at how much easier life seems. No competition, and the silly retarded scale that never seems to read quite right, insanely frizzy hair-do, my kiddos, my hubby. . . the list goes on. . .my comfy house, my coffee cup that is sitting on the Kuerig Reservoir ready for the morning. My over abundant pile of crafting junk. . . 

  This is really me.
  & I love it. 

 but here's the weird part. . .  I still "feel" 21.

You suppose we always will?

2 comments:

  1. Oh how I agree with this!! I'll admit there has been days I cringed at being 30 but how I love my little life and I sure would never want to go back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here. I LOVE hearing from you; )

    ReplyDelete