Friday, June 13, 2014

Fabric Dolls




  Hello friends. . . as I sit here munching on ( my child's ) milk chocolate rabbit and slobbering on an unsweet iced tea. Yesterday was beautiful out. . . Miss Jones was hanging out with Thing 1 & Thing 2 under the sun . . . and Super-man was chasing the lawn mower/sticks/rocks.



   As you may or may not know. . . . I have a major GIANT fettish ( one of my many ) with old thread. You can find it at garage sales, thrift stores, etc. Now, I'm not sure why I like the old stuff so much better. It "feels" thicker to me and the color seems so much more alive. So I draw with my thread. I got a brainy idea the other day to make little dolls. This one is about 8 inches tall, so not that big, but big enough for a little lady to tote around town. So. . . .if any of you out there have some constructive criticism on these little dolls or just a creative idea, please do let me know. . .  someday when I'm not chasing around an olive skinned little girl and a miniature Josh I would love to try and sell my things. . . but I need some input.



No comments:

Post a Comment