Friday, October 18, 2013

Random Shots & Fruit Flies

Who's hair is this cute???? :)

At the pumpkin patch

Sun was to bright

Mr. Chubby legs. I think his knees
resemble cinnamon rolls.

Two days a month we go to McKids
for a "playdate/group" thing. They
do all kinds of stuff with the
kiddos. I'm ridiculously partial
to this picture.

Had a pesky ear infection

At the fair :)
   As for the fruit flies in the title. . . if you drive by our house and you think you see me dancing, I am chasing the most annoying fruit flies in the world. I am so mad at them I could scream. Who gave them such a mild name??? In reality they are fruit vultures. Sorry that once again it's taken me so long to blog. . . I am IN LOVE with crocheting. Who would have thot? My mom used to drag me to yarn stores and I thot she was having hallucinations. Yarn??? I drag it every where I go. . .  driving, inlaws, to bed, the brown chair, kitchen table. It's nuts. I have 3 minute windows in my day and I crochet. I am trying to make a blanket for sis's Dr. Seuss's room. If I EVER get it finished I shall show you.

 Also. . . my mom and sis have started up a blog to "showcase" what they do in their spare time. Mom makes something continuously and Shona makes books, wedding, baby, guest books and whatever else you might need here is the link Each New Blossom  if your bored and want to take a peek. I will also try to put a tab at the top of my blog to. Well from the fruit fly infested house, good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment