Monday, October 21, 2013

Foot Long Floaters

 There are just some things about being a mom. . . that I'm not sure get rewarded, other than the fact that it might just be plain and simple pay-back

  I voluntered to give Olivia a bath last night only to hear a loud fart followed by a brown substance coming out her bottom. To which I stand there stupified, wondering how I shall fish it out. I do not have a plastic glove container on my wall beside the door, perhaps I will buy myself one for christmas. Do you take the kid out and then the terd? The terd and then the kid? Do you grab a spoon? A towel? a washcloth? Do you yell at your husband? He typically laughs and doesn't rescue me from my plight, meanwhile the terd is still swimming, I am still standing there. It doesn't get better unless you just dive in, Grab & Run. I don't enjoy it. Never mind the fact that Bodie did the same thing a precious few nights ago.


Something about this makes my nerves jingle.

2 comments:

  1. LOL!! I still remember when our CNA Instructor introduced us to FLF's... UR kids are so cute! Melissa S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This picture is absolutely adorable! You HAVE to get the framed and hung somewhere in your house!!!!

    ReplyDelete