Tuesday, May 1, 2012

DIY Shoes

. . . .  yes, I know it's been 8 days since I wrote a note, it seems like 8 minutes. I have not forgot about you. So much has happened in those days. . . .  funny. . .  it has been some of the same things happening over & over. Still, it is a lot of things. I have been trying to perfect my "shoes"

Yes. . . it takes a LOT of tries.
A break-down diagram of life.


So . . . .next, is a picture of who I live with. Does it not look like "sleepy"

& "happy" ??



close up



and then I realized my "new"
plant had opened up. Isn't it cool ?



3 comments:

  1. I'm ganna try this "comment post" thing again. I don't know why cause I know it won't work anyway- never ever has for me.
    Anyhoo, it was so so awsum hanging out the afternoon of this post! it sure didn't seem long enough, when we left i couldn't believe phil and i had stayed a whole hour and a half. Thanks for letting us pop in on ya, makes reading these your blog come to life again. :)
    Heids

    ReplyDelete
  2. I CAN'T believe that worked!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I for one, am GLAD you got it figured out:) I was delighted to have you here. Thanks for remembering us. Your pregnant "state" of being is super cute.

      Delete