Monday, April 23, 2012

Simple Things

  Hi. . .  I'm a little excited because it looks like it might be warm today. Which means I can plant my little plants today. So hopefully. . .

  Do you ever panic at the thought that there are so many things going on on this planet that we can't see because we're in the middle of Kansas? Or whatever spot you may be in. I panic. Which is ridiculous. But I still do. . . . & then I realize that it's going on right in front of my eye-balls. Genius of me to come to my senses, huh?

In the bathroom:





In sis's room :




& In our own back yard :






 . . . .  and now I must get back to my "list". You know how it was when you were 17? You would NEVER EVER be anything like your mom, because of course you were much smarter. Here I sit staring at  my list that looks exactly like the ones my mom used to write. How I DREADED those pieces of paper with the rows & rows of "to do" things, like clean the fridge, vaccum the furniture, and so on. ( I used to hide under my bed reading, pretending to be dusting) Now there is one sitting on my own table. Life. Sis is sleeping where the sun is shining on the floor in her pink & white striped outfit looking like an angel, so while that is going on I will bustle around here & try not to make noise. Typically I drop everything I pick up, run head-on into all our furniture, & accidentally leave my phone on "loudest setting ever" while she is sleeping. So wish me luck, & I hope you all have a good monday & something fun to do. ( not a list anyways )



1 comment:

  1. o wow! how I like this... LISTS!! I jus knew u would have to come to loven them as much as I did in my day!! Now? No way! I don't need them cuz there's no "girls" in the house to acully be doing and marking the rows of "to do" stuff off!%) The only lists I ever make today are grocery lists and, yup...forget 'em each and every time I go to the store to buy the things I seemingly needed and have no idea what they are. I have learned long time ago not to look in my purse for the dumb list cuz it simply will not be there as it is quietly sitting on the counter jus where it has been for the past 5 days getting things written down on it that i CANNOT forget to buy....... pretty flowers u have and a much beautiful lil girl that I don't get to see, smell or cuddle:(

    ReplyDelete