Friday, April 20, 2012

Inspiration

       So today I have no cute pics & my writing skills seem a bit dried up:) But I will bore you anyway.
Not a whole lot going on in these parts, mainly frisbee golf. It is my new love in life, which is mighty strange, due to the fact that it can't really be found in the "craft" section. It is fun though. To bad I didn't have my camera along the last couple of times we went. We managed to get a frisbee in the lake, after which hubby decides to try to get it while I sat by & chuckled rather loudly, poor guy, but it was entertaining. Then we lodged it in the crotch of a tree. . . which took the better part of an hour and 147 sticks later plus 19 rocks to finally get it down. Actually I think the wind dislodged the silly thing.
   My other love: Stone Creek nursery in Hesston. One of my friends asked me if I wanted to go, and away we went. I would highly reccomend it, they had everything from A-Z. So if you want something to do. . . .

   Well little missy is bored, guess chewing on her play "pad" is no longer fun. . . so I will go try to entertain her now. You all have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment