Thursday, April 5, 2012

Fish

     . . . . Okay, this has nothing to do with our wonderful little "Allison" twins, & this is a bit weird to blog at 7:07 on a week night, & it might actually throw me off schedule just a bit, no really I don't have a schedule. I only do as my small daughter bids.

  Back to the reason I am blogging at a strange time: I was feeding little mini daughter of ours and Josh had turned the TV on to the National Geographic Channel and so I was watching all of these different kinds of fish. I suppose the general population realizes that I have a fettish with seahorses, they are beautiful and the man is the one who gets "pregnant". Yay for lady seahorses.  I have always secretely dreamed of being a seahorse. . .  and now I am wondering if I wouldn't rather be a couple of different sea creatures. There is a certain fish that looks translucent, ( I cannot remember what his name is ) with bright colored spots on him, & he "guards" this little crab while he cleans his house. Now who wouldn't want to guard a crab while he cleaned out his house down under the sea? So while Mr. Crab is shoveling sand out of his house with his giant "mouth" at 90 miles an hour, Mr. Spotted Fish is watching for predators. When he spots one he just shoves Mr. Crab back down in his hole of a sandhouse with his "see-thru" fin & all is well for busy Mr. Crab. I think it a very clever creation. Isn't it amazing all the things God created that we don't even realize? Makes me feel as though I don't really have THAT much to worry about. Now I am going to eat a turkey burger that hubby just grilled. Thanks for the ear:)


One of the most intriguing. . . .
He is a "leafy sea dragon"

No comments:

Post a Comment