Monday, April 9, 2012

Weekend Activities

 Hope you all had a lovely Easter:) We did. Sis didn't get to go on an egg hunt, mainly because we aren't quite at the walking stage yet, heaven help us when we are. I also didn't get a "shot" of her in her easter "get-up" because I forgot. She did wear some white tights ( & some other clothes ) and sat as still as a mouse in church. It scares me for later. Now we think she acts angelic, ask me in a year what I think she acts like then :) Here are some pics of our weekend.

Guess who got a shower?

Give me that thing.

Howdy.

little friends

more friends

Cute little boy by a cute little car.

little family :)

2 comments:

  1. That last picture is absolutely adorable! Your little family is soooo cute and I can NOT WAIT to see Liv! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you:) I can't wait for her to meet you as well. I'm secretely hoping she turns out like you! ! ! So you will have to hang around her off & on.

      Delete