Monday, February 27, 2012

Batteries

    die awful quick, don't they? Hence the reason there are no new pics of Olivia. She is currently swinging in her little swing, smacking her lips, with her arms going 90 miles an hour. It's funny  how fast their little limbs go.

  Not a whole lot of new stuff going on here. Trying to figure out what I'm going to do next. It was so beautiful outside yesterday. Since we live by the park we have people pouring by on nice days. Don't even have to go to the airport to people watch. I just sit on the brown chair with my feet up, hoping they can't see in. Figure on being watched if you walk by our house. The other day while digging clothes out of the dryer, I seen a car on the yard, and with a jolt I thought I had company, only to realize it was my car and that it was me at my house. Downhill slide in the brain region.

   On the bright side, we drove by Dillons yesterday, and they are setting up the concrete block tables for the flowers. Soon we'll be pulling weeds and wondering how it can be so cold in the winter.

  I have now officially decided to shower, then wash the dishes, and then try to make some cards. Ever noticed how tedious it is? I'm sure if O could talk she would tell you hi. Her "thing that she sucks on" fell out of her mouth, and since she hasn't figured out the picking it up and putting it back in, she thinks if she wiggles her lips just so, and grunts 3 times, it will pop back in. Entertaining child.

No comments:

Post a Comment