Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Apparently

    I should have been a comedian. After all, these faces that will be following shortly, keep popping up on little muffet's face. Or maybe she thinks I should wash and comb my hair. Woe unto you that has curly hair, because in the mornings you tend to look as though you survived a mild tsunami. I cannot blame it on a rough night, because she decided to trick me again and sleep all the way through it. Having children reminds me of a roller coaster. Then you give them a bath, a few spritz's of Johnson & Johnson. . . and they live happily ever after.

See what I mean?

. . . .

. . . .

. . . .

. . . it was then through bleary eyes I noticed
her feet grinning at me. So, as much as I would LOVE to
type some very important stuff down here, I MUST go
do something with the hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment