Thursday, January 12, 2012

Before & After


No we are not redo-ing our kitchen. Before & after
implies what happens b & a this little lady
of ours eats. Amazing what a little
formula in the belly can accomplish. . .
apparently head bands are a no go.
What do you think?
Let me remind you that
this is also the child that supposedly
has "immature" lungs. Not too
sure I buy that.

& after the formula. So happy, it looks like
she can barely focus. Silly Willy child.

This is a different day. . . but I love it.
She is staring intently at
an object that really is invisible
to the rest of us. . . but
there is no doubt that she sees it.



1 comment:

  1. I love her!!! She is so sweet.....I just want to PINCH her little cheeks. Man, she is gonna love her TIA...I will spoil her and get her all riled up like you two crazy people would get my kids riled up....and then leave you with the chaos. Hugs and Kisses.

    ReplyDelete