Monday, December 26, 2011

Olivia's First Christmas. . .

My New "socks"

Getting dressed & not overly happy
with the situation.

Finally ready.

Well Huloo there. . .

Me & my Dad & Mom.

Merry Christmas 2 you.

I'll try to humor them

Past my time for bed.

Sound asleep. . .

So here's to hoping you all had a lovely wonderful Christmas.
We were just here at our little house
with way too much food. But we have this little
lady home & we are living the life
we were so excited to get back to. It's hard to
believe how fast life passed us by. . . & once again
Christmas has went on by & soon it will be
2012. But we are thankful & life is
good.

2 comments:

  1. Oh My Goodness!!! Olly is so stinking cute! I love seeing her all dressed up for Christmas! The hat is super cute, as well as the socks;) I am so glad things are going well for you all! You all look great!!
    Jenny Leskoff

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I've cried a bucket or two reading your blog. (I just found it) Your little girls are beautiful! I'll keep you guys in our prayers and hope to meet little Olivia sometime soon. - Love from an old friend, Joanna Lane

    ReplyDelete