Sunday, October 23, 2011

Mommy Love. . .

  So I never knew just how much you can love a child. I realize all over tonight just how good I have it. I hope I never loose sight of that. Sometimes life just seems to run away with you & you forget the things that really count. On my way home from the hospital tonight I was thinking how sick and tired I am of not living a "normal" life. What really is a normal life? I want this phase to go away so I can move on to the next one, but I'm not so sure that when the next one comes I won't be wishing for the next. Why is it so hard to be happy in each day sometimes? In life there is a reason for everything even though we don't see it. . . & more often than not I guess it's for our own good.
   So to my honey. . . you've made my life beautiful. To our little girl Olly, you've brought a whole new meaning to our days, and to our other little girl Lizzy, we can't see you, but we feel you. . . & we would like it if you would keep watching over us . . .
  and to the rest of you, you've made this "sphere" a homey place to live :) Enough of me being sappy  & on to the next thing. . . Olly now weighs 4 pounds & 1 ounce:) She actually looked like she filled out her little jammers today. Time for a party I think.

This is my home away from the home I've
actually never been to. . .

Why does everyone keep staring at me?

&

Goodnight to you all. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment