Monday, October 17, 2011

From NICU. . .

. . . we say hello. Olly is turning into a "porky pig" she is now 3 pounds & 8 ounces. Isn't that huge? She is doing great. The nurses keep asking me if I intend to get her a little halloween outfit. Where in the world do I get such a tiny thing? One of them researched "build a bear" and that's where I'm supposed to go, so we'll see. I'm afraid that all of our checkbook entries will be things for Olly. . .how does one resist all those cute little things? I can't wait to take her home and give her a bath. I remember when mom gave my little sis a bath on the kitchen table in a bright yellow "tupperware" fix & mix bowl. That might be what we have to do.
  It appears that winter has set in again. I LOVE fall and all the colors that go along with it, I just can't bear all the white stuff that slows the whole world down. If only it would just come on Christmas Eve & last for two days and then vanish.
  I'm not very "inspired" in writing tonite, so I will not bore you any longer. I just want you all to know that Olly is growing like a weed, and all in all is doing very well for a preemie. So for that we are very thankful. Josh is all the way over in Mac Town & I miss him like craZy, Olly is in her little cage with all of the other little people that live up there, and Lizzy is running around in heaven watching everything we do. Doesn't life take some funny turns now and again? It's hard to keep up sometimes. Good night to you all & talk soon. . .

1 comment:

  1. Suess,

    Love hearing your thoughts. Keep li'l Olly porky!

    Miss you...

    ReplyDelete