Friday, September 2, 2011

These Crazy Days Of Our Lives

  So I just got back up to my room ( home away from home ) about 2 hours ago. Last night after I fell asleep they informed me I was to go back down to Labor & Delivery to stay on the monitors all night. I didn't know if I should laugh or cry, so I did neither. Just went. They told me the babies looked like they were doing fine, it's a scream up here, you hear one thing and then another. You just smile & nod, cause there isn't a lot else you can do. I see Stembridge every morning, he's the Doc that will deliver these little mini girls. . . he's entertaining. He always tells me I do craZy things in order to get attention. Far from the truth.

  And. . . . the girls in "Sono" think I'm Russian. Isn't that the funniest thing ever? I hear it all the time up here. Pretty sure I was born and raised in the thriving metropolis of Galva. Not a whole lot goes on there.

  One more thing. . . for the benefit of those reading this that don't know what mo-mo twins are. . . they are from the same egg which decided to split later than eggs usually do. Which means only one sack has formed, so now there are two in one bag. There was a girl across the hall from me who just delivered a set of mo-mo's @ 27 weeks. She and the babies are doing fine. The nurse said that the umbilical cord was one huge gigantic knot . . . Silly late-splitting eggs.

2 comments:

  1. You are an entertaining writer, SueVaun. Thank you for sharing.
    Love you, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooo glad you decided to do this. Will really enjoy keeping up with your days. It helps to know more how to pray for you.

    Luv ya',
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete