Thursday, September 1, 2011



So begins my "blog". Never did I think I would do such a New-Fangled thing, but then of course I never thought I'd be in the hospital, acting as a live incubator for two little mo-mo twins. We have been up here exactly a week now . . . some days good, others not so good. We have three monitoring sessions a day @ 8, 2, & 8. Breakfast comes @ 7ish. . . .always with cream of wheat. That is a new staple in my world of breakfast's. Then we monitor for an hour and then after awhile we go down to the weird hallway and do a sonogram.  Usually "B" has her butt on "A's" face & "A" is kicking "B" in the face. That is pretty much what they keep busy with day after day. By now I'm so used to hearing their heartbeats, I hear them in my sleep. It's funny to see two little girls in there that came from one teeny tiny egg, it never ceases to amaze me. God is truly wonderful. Who else could have come up with such a thing? Today the nurses thought "A" was decelling so we had to go down to Labor & Delivery. Let me tell anyone who is listening that those beds are deadly. Anyways they seemed to think the babies were doing fabulous, so back upstairs we went ( in a wheelchair ) heaven forbid I act like I'm 29 instead of 99. Thank goodness Josh was here for the ordeal. . . he happened to get off early and drive straight up here, so I was mighty happy about that. I never mind seeing daddy:) even though he is the water police. If he had his way I would wear a camel pack. Well I will sign off for today. . . it's been delightful talking to you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment