Saturday, September 3, 2011

A Happy Day

   Today was a good day. . . after Josh got here we went to tour the NICU unit. It was truly amazing, once again we were reminded of just how great God is. I didn't think we'd get to see the babies, but we were able to see the whole set-up. Remember the mo-mo twins I mentioned? We actually seen them. One was 2 lbs. & the other was 2lbs. 5 oz., It was unbelievable. They were so perfect in their tiny little way, what got me was their ears, tiniest little things you ever saw in your life, and they were absolutely perfect. I'm not sure if I want to get a degree and work in NICU, or just go ahead and try to adopt all those little humans snuggled up in their little glass houses. If we take them home, we will need a bigger house. We live in a cracker-box:) But we love it. . . . All in all, it was one of the most memorable tours I will probably ever take. The staff is wonderful.

   Then we got a knock on the door, and my mom, who lives in Idaho showed up. I thought I was hallucinating. But it was her, she just decided to keep it a secret, and give me some heart palpitations. So that was the second fun thing. . . we had a lot of visitors today, it's nice to have the outside world come in.

 The girls have behaved really well all day, today they took after me, not their dad :) ! ! On a serious note, I hope they are just like their Dad. Everytime we put the monitors on my belly, "B" shoves her little butt up in the air like as if she's trying to get away, and "A" just hangs out like she's all cool, just chillin:) They are already hugely entertaining. . . Well it is now 9:30 and time for this 'ole' woman to go to bed. I hope you all are having a good long weekend <:~)

No comments:

Post a Comment