Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A Quick Peek

   . . . .  @ the little ladies. We finally got some pics. It seems like I always forget when I'm in there to take pictures. We were there most of the day and then we drove home to take care of some things here that need doing. . . & sleep in our own bed:)
Here is Lizzy. . . She is cool as a cucumber. The nurse this morning had put a yellow bow in her hair, which made mama awfully happy. . . even the bear has a bow. I'm turning into a fru-fru girl I'm afraid. The big white thing on her arm is a "paddle" so that her arm doesn't bend because of the I.V. . .  I CAN NOT wait to take all of that stuff off of the little child:) The contraption on her face is the ventilator, and the little things on her chest are just different monitors. . .  so they always know what's going on inside. Hello World from Lizzy :)


. . and here is Olly. . .She has also discovered her bear. When we got there this morning & found her like this, we were delighted. Don't you love the little hands? I'm not sure which I like better. . . the feet or the hands. She has a feeding tube in her mouth and the thing around her face is a nasal canula. . . .it's not as strong as a ventilator. Some nurses tuck them in tight, so they are kinda like when they're inside. Other wise they just flail their little limbs around. . .she has also realized that she loves a passifier. It's the cutest thing, & funny because it's as big as her face:) So. . . Hello World from Olly :)

1 comment:

  1. HI GIRLS!! I can't wait to see you and hold you and tell you stories!! We're going to be BEST of friends, I can already tell. Y'all hurry up and get to growing so Mommy and Daddy can bring you home!!

    Love,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete