Thursday, September 29, 2011

Here We Sit. . .

  Drinking coffee. . . on our "futon". Josh & I came home last night so we could take care of some stuff that needed taking care of. Seems like pumpkin season is arriving, which is hugely exciting. We just talked to Josh's sister & her & her hubby were just up visiting the little ladies, and it was their bath time. I smell Johnson & Johnson just thinking about it:) They are too tiny to be able to use that yet, I think their bath consists of sterile water and sponges. We go back tomorrow to hang out with them some more.

  Also, Josh & I were talking yesterday about how good everyone has been to us. It's been hard to thank everyone and keep in contact. . . so I hope you all know how much we appreciate everything, and how much it has helped.

  That is all for today, nothing new and exciting :) So goodnite & sleep tyt

No comments:

Post a Comment