Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day

   It seems strange that Labor Day has come & almost gone. Where does the time go? So far we've had another good day. . . I wonder if these little girls are playing a trick on me? :) I'm so thankful for every good day that we have with them. Yesterday & today in the sono, we were able to see their hair. I am a little terrified, due to the fact that it looked a little afro-ish. :) It is probably me dreaming, but you can never be too sure. We finally got to see "B's" face today, typically she does everything in her power to not let us see her, but now at least I know she has one:) She did the sono in 3-D again today, they are the strangest little pictures. . . but it makes it more real for some reason. They are just busy little bees in there, wouldn't it be weird if we could remember that? Not sure I would want to.

  Josh was able to spend the last two nights up here, so I was delighted. It's one sad situation when he leaves, though. Too bad I'm not pregnant with one and him the other, that way we'd both be stuck up here together :) I know I've told everyone & their pet dog this interesting little fact, but in the seahorse world, the male is preggo! Can you believe such a thing? I'm pretty sure that's the only species that roll that way, at least to my knowledge. Those creatures facinate me.

   Well I suppose I've droned on & on long enough for today. I will quit doing this and get back to my over-whelming decision of what to do next. Eat fruit gushers or read my kindle. Maybe even walk back & forth across this room a few hundred times. I could always go fill  up my water jug.

  Hope you all had a lovely Labor day weekend. The weather has been perfect. Yae fall! & pumpkins.  

No comments:

Post a Comment