Sunday, September 4, 2011

Another Day Down in History

   Stembridge tells me every morning that we've made it another day, and we have. It was another good day, and we are truly thankful. The weather outside was lovely. If only I wasn't an in-mate :) The little ladies appeared to be happy as larks, so I won't complain about that. We had some visitors again today, which we LOVE. It makes our otherwise boring day interesting. Josh beat me at checkers, why oh why can't I ever win? Nothing to crazy or weird or strange happened, so I really don't have a lot to write about. For the first time in my life I want to go home and do some dishes. Does anyone else dislike them as much as I usually do? Adios for now. . . .

1 comment:

  1. Can I just say that while I am sad as to the REASON for the blog, it really does make me laugh. I can't wait til the girlies get here! (Well, I can. They still need to cook. I mean I can't wait to see them...in due time.) Thanks for letting Mom and I come up! Praying for you three! (And Josh.) :D

    ReplyDelete