Thursday, September 8, 2011

27 Weeks

   Well. . . . I failed to "type" in my blog yesterday. I usually fire away at it right before bed, but I was so tired there was no finger typing activity going to go on last night. Yesterday we hit the 27 week mark. So every week we pass is a huge relief in our life:) The girls behaved most of the day until this evening they decided that once the monitor was on they would try to give us a heart attack. I usually freak out when I see those numbers going where they shouldn't, but they just had me stay on an extra 30 minutes. After review, the Doc said they looked okay. So once again I will try to put my little fears in a box. It's hard to remember that God is in control & whatever's suppose to happen will happen. Silly little ladies:) They were chuckling down in sono yesterday again because of their hair. . . She said to me, "look at that little thing poking out to the side, I believe it's a curl" I thought to myself, curl shmurl.

  For supper Josh & me decided to have a romantic setting, we put 2 tray tables together to eat our "feast" which was a hospital tray with what was supposedly honey glazed chicken, a BLT from the deli, and then some home made tater tot casserole from one of my friends who made us some "real" food.  When the nurse popped in, she asked how our date was. I'm sure they think I've fell out of my tree. Perhaps I have:)

Well I think that concludes my speech for the day. . . You all have a good day tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment