Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Hello

   I just finished one of my favorite winter time activities.  I found a board that fits across the bathtub .... scrounge up four candles ... my good old King James ...fixed hot tea, heavy on the honey...

And ran some water.

And sat and read and drank.

In absolute silence.

Try it girlfriend.

As for the rest of my day .... previous to the soaking ... I took care of my four children. My father in law constantly reminds me that I have 3. He's wrong ... I have four. My hubby ... my girl... my boy... our dog....

Oh ....then there's the cat. She curls up on the frozen pumpkin right outside the window while I'm wrecking havoc in my kitchen trying to feed my actual 2 kids breakfast ... waiting for her milk... not any ordinary milk mind you ... but milk that's been warmed for 25 seconds.  Do I look like I have 25 seconds? ?????? That cat has weird eyes.  They do strange things ... like talk to me thru the window.






No comments:

Post a Comment