Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Advent Calendar

   I got reeeeeeeaaaallly inspired today to make my children an Advent Calendar.  I have recently become obsessed with acrylic paint....and gift tags...and....ya...anything that costs money.

   I'll try to post a little tiny update every day on here. We'll see how that goes. I got some cute little craft bags and just a few cheap little things to put inside. Then I want to paint something from the nativity scene for every day. Today was a sheep. Yes .... I missed yesterday . I didn't get inspired until today, remember?

I hung it up with my chain tree garland & my holly berry thingy. My dining room table is pathetic.  I asked Josh what he thot of it. He said "I do my best not too look" .

  So there you have it. I'm officially a hoarder.

Pictures to follow. Other than the above things mentioned .... is sissy standing in her table ... have you ever ??? Cutest thing ever ... then there's her brother waiting for the train. I kid you not. If there's chwain chwacks .... there's bound to be a train. How do you convince a 2 year old otherwise? You don't.






No comments:

Post a Comment