Thursday, June 18, 2015

This World

  I love this world I'm passing thru. I've had the chance to live here for awhile now. It's beautiful, even if somedays you have to remind yourself of that.  My new favorite time of day is dusk. Everything is getting ready for slumber and every night I have to walk around this little plot of land and wish every thing good nite. ( please don't think I'm weird ) The meadow of wildflowers aka: a giant patch of weeds, that I love, the garden,  the grapes,  the sun, my little rows of flowers, I dream of having a flower farm someday,  the morning glories, and most of all my family.  I love to watch them go to sleep.  Every night I resolve to do better the next day. We have it good down here,  amidst our hustle and bustle.










No comments:

Post a Comment