Tuesday, June 16, 2015

interaction

  I have been having so much fun watching my kidlets interact with each other. I have been missing my blog. I've always had a serious urge to write. I love lightning bugs. I need to get back to blogging, because I just do. For my own good.

  Today while fixing the kids lunch, Bubba climbed up on the chair by sister, and said "sissy!!" And proceeds to sing her a song.  She grinned so big I checked her face for a crack. I've been drawing shapes on a chalkboard and then I ask Bubba what they are,  now he says to sissy, "sister, who dat?" And then answers his own question. It's the cutest funniest thing EVER. I put her in the recliner after school ... he says "sissy itsa ball!" Then brings her every ball he can. Now.... he still gets a Tupperware lid & whacks her upside the head every once in awhile .. it isn't all heaven and roses .. but he's getting it figured out. The last picture is him saying "sissy itsa puppy !! " then hits the rooster button. She is gonna be one confused individual.





No comments:

Post a Comment