Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Warm Afternoon

Someone gave us this Octopus.
He thought it was pretty much fun.

Sitting by the spray



a blondie in a John Deere??
Yae-ya


Nothing to new here. Our dear little girl starts going to
a class called T3 this next week. I am
super excited for her. She will
love the commotion.
Me????
After I had meet with all the ladies. . .
I drive home, & I seriously thought there
was a tornado in my chest. She is MY
child/person/girl.
I do not simply leave her somewhere.
They chuckled at me and said, "oh, quite a
few moms stand outside the door
& cry" I thought in my head, (selfishly) that
this is entirely different. I have sat by her
side since she weighed 2 pounds & something.
I am SO afraid people in the big world
look at her and only see Cerebral Palsy.
It makes me feel faint. I desperately
want them to know she is just as
much of a person as you & I.
Mom-heart, I know. That little girl
has been through so much more than I, it
bothers me some days. I would
gladly give her my muscles.
But I cannot.
Now I am done whining.
So off to school she will go, & she
will be delighted by all the children.
Our dear beautiful little lady :)

No comments:

Post a Comment