Thursday, August 21, 2014

DIY gift wrap






My Gram's Birthday is today & as
usual I didn't know what I was going
to take to her. So. . . what do I do
but go out to my Zinnia's. AGAIN. 
sorry folks.
It's what I do.
Picked them, put them in a jar.
Decided they needed a bow, only
I'm not too "bow-ish"
About that time I remembered my giant 
thread stash. . . made the little flower
put a little loop on the back 
and now I have a bow. I will
say it was fun. I forgot to take
pictures along the way, I'm quite sure
you can figure it out, but if you want some help
please holler. I will be more than happy
to chat your face off. I do that now-a-days also.

I was thinking. . .perhaps I could do 
some Christmas-y ones and use
them on presents??? What's your
point of view?

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment