Tuesday, August 12, 2014

If you're needing inspiration. .

  I took my own advice this weekend and went and got my self a magazine at the Bookshelf/Hidden Closet
here in town. Its name is "Mollie Makes" . . . its for a crafting soul i suppose. . . it came with a little package that had a piece of linen fabric and some embroidery floss so you can make your own project. I thot it was pretty cool. If you have a minute and 12 dollars, you should check it out sometime.

  Also. . . have you ever been to Charlotte's Sew Natural fabric store on main street in Newton? If you're feeling rich & you have a fabric obsession, I strongly recommend it. They have every sort of print one would need to make a quilt. It inspired me tremendously, why, I was going to come strait home and sew. Here I sit on my computer, cramming chocolate chips in my mouth. I am only dreaming of finishing my feather quilt I started at the beginning of the season. I got a few of these fabrics to go along with it. You shall have to tell me what you think.




Coming. . . .

& going. . .
Coming. . .
Going. . .
Coming. . .
Going. . .
&
Coming. . .
&
Going. . . . 

Listening to her brother
Coming & Going.


No comments:

Post a Comment