Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Good Day

Here I sit watching Bode-man eat his lunch through my famous ( famous to me anyways ) Zinnias. They make me so happy.  . . I simply cannot explain it to you. How are you ?Sometimes I wish all of you that read my silly little letters that I conjure into words. . . Would have a blog so I can read about you.

Yesterday I was to be in Newton at Bodies appt. With the Pediatrician at 9:30. Set my alarm. . . Slept thru that annoying little jingle jangle. . . Woke up at 8:22. Flew outta bed, turned 3-4 circles, like that of a dog, pulled these kids outta bed. . . Dumped oatmeal on my feet. . . Nearly forgot to pee. . . Crammed a flower in sisters hair. . . Forgot the wipes. . . WIPES. . . Landed us into our up-town mini van at 8:55.

I'm still exhausted.



No comments:

Post a Comment