Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Vanishing Cinnamon Coffee Cake


    I was searching the world wide web for something that was easy, plus something I had the ingredients for.
I was pretty sure I didn't have the energy to take my little Allison peeps to the grocery store since that includes packing everything but about 7 things in our house. I found this cinnamon coffee cake. We really liked it, or apparently we did, due to the fact the container is empty. Maybe my kitchen is haunted.

My Version:

Vanishing Cinnamon Coffee Cake

1 box yellow cake mix
2 pkg ( 3.4 oz. ) vanilla pudding
4 eggs
1 cup water
1 cup olive oil
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 TBSP. ground cinnamon
Powdered sugar
Milk

Heat oven to 350 degrees. Line muffin tins with papers.

Stir together the cake mix, & pudding mixes. Add the eggs, oil, & water, and mix until well blended
In another bowl stir together brown sugar and cinnamon.

Put a spoonful of batter into the muffin liner, then cinnamon mixture, then
more batter, then top with more cinnamon mixture. Take care not to
over fill them, no more than 3/4 full. . .  they explode! Then bake for 25-ish
minutes, or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.

Then I made a little powdered sugar & milk glaze to drizzle over them
after they had cooled awhile.

Then count them as they roll down your throat.




                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment