Thursday, June 7, 2012

Favorite Things

1. Olivia's pacifier.
2.  My family

3. Hamburgers

4. Flowers

5. Crafting

6. Coffee

7. Last but not least, People.
there are so many different kinds and
styles. Ever noticed how everyone
has something different to offer? It is amazing.
I was noticing the children in the May Day Parade.
There are more than you can count but every child is
completely and totally different
than the next one. I love that little fact
in life.


. . . .  and now I must pack. Oh dreadful plight of mine. .
We are moving to a different house & I
keep thinking it would be lovely if
they just left all their stuff
& I could leave all of mine here. I'm wondering
why that isn't the accepted way
of doing things? Of course I would
need to wipe away the cobwebs, and retrieve
the things I've crammed behind
furniture. . . but that would
be MUCH less time consuming. Olivia
is sound asleep & will continue to
do so until she hears me move
a box from the floor to the table, & then
it will be a wide-eyed & bushy-tailed kind of a
situation.



1 comment:

  1. Hey I'm so glad you have this little blog going on and I still know what is up with you and your little family! Olivia looks like a lil angel! Miss you, Annaree P.S. Did you know we are living in Mexico?

    ReplyDelete