Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Greetings

  . . .  to the world at large. Today I do not feel very witty, funny, poetic, or "writer-ish". I think my typing skills went and dried up, or ran off to a remote island. My question is, why didn't they take me? I know this weather today is dreary, but I'm rather happy for the coolness. Last night the house was so warm. Don't you just love when you feel like your arms and legs & every limb that you have is sticking to yourself? Makes you feel downright chubby. I didn't think turning the AC on was a probable thing to do. After all this is Kansas, and this is the beginning of April. . . now, who turns their AC on this early in the year?  Just as long as it doesn't get to cold and freeze my poor little snap-dragons. What a name, huh?

 The squares following are of sis after her nap, & the bottle is her first "juice" bottle. Didn't think she'd go for it but instead she gulped it. :)




Blatant ignoring


Silly pair

Sugar high

No comments:

Post a Comment