Tuesday, March 20, 2012

First Day of Spring !

 So here is our attempt to get just the RIGHT picture of sis for the first day of spring:)

  Before I show you . . . We went and got the last synagis shot yesterday ( RSV preventative ) & she weighs 13 pounds & 14 ounces. Whale of a kid. Usually she screams bloody murder & I want something to hide under, but yesterday she was a peach. . . . just looked around with big bleary eyes & smiled at Doc like he was the koolest thing since peanut butter. I was so apalled by her behavior that the nurse decided to check her temp just to make sure she wasn't coming down with anything. I guess going to the Doc in the rain on a monday morning no less, fit sis's schedule yesterday. Silly child. You just can't second guess these little mites.






This is my favorite

No comments:

Post a Comment