Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Today. . .

. . . I don't have any new pics of the little lady. She's still here tho. Growing like a weed. I recently got a little green frog outfit for her ( and yes it is a boy's and snaps the other way, but I figure she doesn't ALWAYS have to wear pink) & her toes are busting the seams in the "feety" part. I am very sad. I suppose I will have to cut out the frogs & paste them on another outfit of hers. She imitated something I did the other day & I was so delighted I could hardly stand it. It's amazing how fast they grow. AND where oh where does the time go?


Josh & I have been married 3 years, & 18 hours. That day, I was running around outside in my wedding dress it was so nice outside and today there is snow on the ground. I will never forget when we got in the pickup after the fact, I looked over at the boy & couldn't fathom I had a husband. A HUSBAND. Completely inconcievable. I didn't think I would ever catch one, & if I did I would be on the upper end of my forties. Much less a good looking one. Here we are 3 years later, so we celebrated. We exchanged a present, J brought me a cheerful bouquet, I hung up some construction paper hearts, chowed down on some bbq pork from Krehbiels, did the dishes & we passed out along with the little peep squeek around 7-ish. Sounds silly, but I sure love being a little family now. . . & . . .
anniversary or not, when the kiddo sleeps, you sleep.
            

       & now I am trying to decide. . . do I do the laundry, or sew a turtle? Whatever I choose I will have approximately 17 minutes of total time before O reminds me she's still around. So off I go, & to all of you that are doing your own laundry or dishes or are at work wondering why you didn't choose the comfortable clothes instead of the cute ones. . . . take heart, it is nearly lunch time.


 P.S. Scratch the whole 17 minute thing. It was 2 and a half.



      

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Did you know you got married on Unkie Owens Birthday? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not know that! ! ! I knew it was a good day to get married:)

      Delete