Friday, February 10, 2012

Miss Chunky Cheeks

Yes, I know she's too little for this
chair, but that doesn't mean we can't try it out

The last couple of days she seems GIANT to me.
Check out those wrists.

Hi.

I don't know if she does the cross-eyes on purpose
when she sees the camera, but it is pretty funny
lookin:)

    Aren't you glad it's friday? I LOVE fridays. It means that Dad will be home to entertain us for the next two days. The down side is, it's grocery getting time:( Not my favorite job in the world. I'm so ready for spring, aren't you? Being able to be outside is priceless. So is growing vegetables.
  I am hungry as usual. To bad Daylight Donuts isn't my next door neighbor. . . & I need some new food ideas. You can only have meatballs, rice, & broccoli so many times before you never want to see them again. So if any of you are full of ideas, bring it on.

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness that second picture from the top is adorable!!!! i just wanna c her and hold her and play with her already!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete