Monday, February 20, 2012

After Supper Hour

 Sorry it's taken me so long to post another blog. I would love to say its been because I'm so desperately busy, when in reality I've been at home running from one room to another, laughing & talking to the kiddo, putting stuff in the fridge that goes in the microwave, saying goose jack instead of juice glass, & finding it  hard to climb out of the PJ's. Today we had to go to Newton to get a shot that's suppose to prevent RSV. I thought for sure we were gonna sail off in a tornado but instead we just drove through some hail. I felt so bad, she was laying on the Drs. table in her diaper smiling & trying to "talk" & BAM in went that horrid nasty needle that I really dispise. I always thought other mom's were weenies that didn't like their kiddos to get shots & now I'm exactly the same way. Needless to say she screamed. On a happier note, she went to bed @ 9:30 last night and woke up @ 7:10. I woke up in a fog. Who sleeps over 4 hours at one shot? I went into her room and realized I hadn't seen her for about 9 hours. It was a silly thought & I found out I had missed the little mite. She has changed so much the last week or two. I really wish I could freeze her right now. I love this size. Here she is in her frog outfit after supper tonite.





No comments:

Post a Comment