Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Time

  Here it is 7:35 .... I'm scrambling like a mad woman to get my dishes done,  a few loads of laundry finished,  the house picked up & my hair washed before I hear my littles wake up.

...the back door opens 3 inches ... scares me to death .... but I notice the sky. It is this most lavish bright pink you've ever seen. It actually made the air turn a color ... if that is even possible.  And it hit me, God opened my door this morning so I would stop and consider Him and  His glory. It could have been the wind...but He made the wind. The world is beautiful right now. It is waking slowly,  ready for a new day.

Take heart beautiful wonderful creatures that you all are. He has made you in HIS image. Stop and smile at the world hustling by you. He shines thru you, he wraps you in his arms, & He`ll take your worries that are Mountains and turn them into insignificant piles, He who parts the Red Sea, The Master Artist Himself. His power knows no bounds.




No comments:

Post a Comment