Thursday, December 10, 2015

The Christ Child

It is.

It is past midnight.

I should be sleeping ... but I thot I'd tell you this first. I'll show you our last advent tag. . . I've fell off the wagon due to a pesky little flu bug that rather knocked my stockings off. Dear Lovely wonderful Joshua Deane took care of me plus the kiddos.  I will ramble about him in the upcoming future. Prepare yourself.

  Tonight after eating supper at Mimis house. We drove around and saw Christmas lights.  One house in particular has its lights tuned to the radio. Our eyes held the feast of dancing lights.

One of my all time faves .... Drummer Boy

It starts playing. "I'll play my drum for him"

& boom. The Christ Child took on a whole new meaning in my heart.   No...not the image...not the illustration. ..not the plastic nativity Christ. The alive, wiggling baby boy, with bright eyes, and little feet. Can you imagine being one of Mary's friends and asking her if you can hold her baby? The Christ Child in your very arms? And looking into the face of the one Most High?





1 comment: