Wednesday, September 10, 2014

A few of my favorite things. . .

I'm sitting here in my basement "office" . .
Laugh Outloud. It is not an office, but a cave in which I stash
my favorite things. Except for the humans
in my family. It is DEADLY quiet in this house.
Both my kiddos are ASLEEP. . .
WHA WHA WHA ! ! ! ! ! !
Don't you love how I don't blog for 17 days and then I do
three days in a row?? I don't even want to
know what that particular syndrome is called.
A few of my favorite things include
1. Coffee ( 90% cream 10% coffee)
2. Granola. It can be bought in a green
box. Titled "breakfast to go"
Get the kind that's S'mores.
Just Trust me.
Never mind that it's 3:38 P.M. or that
really they are for JD's lunch.
3. My newly made tassels
4. My recently purchased Pom Pom maker
5. My owl that I embroidered and
now I need to paint the frame. Any
color ideas?
6. Yet another Mollie Makes Magazine
who invented Magazines anyways?
They invent, I spend.
7. My computer on which I communicate
with the outside world
My milk glass vase. LOVE Milk Glass.

Thanks for the ear. I needed to "talk".



No comments:

Post a Comment