Friday, March 7, 2014

Friday

  Hello friends. . . Once again it's been a minute since I chatted here. I cannot seem to fathom how fast life goes. . . Here I am eeking closer and closer to 32. 32????????? But i feel 23. Now I'm starting to wonder if a guy doesn't always feel young.  After all our body is just a mortal one.  . . So it doesn't matter if it's a tad wrinkly.

   Nothing funny to say about Josh that I can think of right off. The kiddos are good, I think they are having a giant bout of cabin fever. Im enjoying being a mom. . . You do a mad dash all day just trying to get one more thing done and finally it's bed time,  You put the little people to bed, and 5 minutes later you miss them, their soft faces,  little smell, loud noises, pudgy hands & then you're ready to start all over.






No comments:

Post a Comment