Saturday, February 1, 2014

My Dirty Little Secret

The view behind my brown chair.

 If you ever stop by my house, do not, under any circumstance look behind my brown chair. The last while I have become addicted to yarn/crochet. It is a wonderful world. Now, if you're super eager like I am. . .  you will even browse the second hand stores for yarn. A bunch of mine comes from there. I got a "bag" awhile ago for a little bit of nothing and it had several new skeins of 100% wool. So of course it literally paid for itself. I keep it behind my chair because it needs to be in reach at all times. You never know when the mood will strike. Now I will stop talking about yarn because I suspect not as many of you are as in love with it as I. . . but before I go . . . my favorite website is Attic 24  I stop by to visit her as frequently as possible. I love her simple outlook on life and her colorful pictures. For any of you that are interested, she has little crochet tutorials on the left hand side that are mighty easy for a beginner to follow.


My angel daughter that will not look  at the camera


. . . .& my darling boy that thinks everything is funny
 . . .  and to you all, a very happy weekend full of family time fun. There is nothing quite like it. Life speeds away so fast that we must take time to enjoy the little things.

Cheer-i-o To You All !

1 comment:

  1. This cracks me up! I also have a large bag of yarn trying to stay hidden behind my chair right now. :) Btw, your kids are darling.

    ReplyDelete