Thursday, January 2, 2014

Miracle & Light Bulb

 






Tonight before I lay my head down.  . . I figured I should share with you some pictures of our miracle (Olivia) and our light bulb (Bodie). . . Somedays I feel unworthy to be their mom.   They are doing good.  . . Olivia steadily turns more and more into her own little person.  . . And when I really stop and look at her dear face I am overwhelmed with feelings. We could not live without her.  . . Then Bodie. . . He is the light of the family.  . . Happy as a clam.  Olivia laughed out loud the other day, to which he fake gigled back at her and I'll be switched if he didn't get her going back and forth with him for a spell. I shoved back my chair and grinned in delight.  My light bulb was comunicating with my miraculous vegetable. Ain't life grand?

No comments:

Post a Comment