Thursday, June 13, 2013

Well People

Long time, no see. . .

as a matter of fact. . .
long time no anything. . .
long time no soaking in tub
long time no browsing in stores
long time no mop my floors
long time no read a book
long time no clean laundry
long time no dashing in2 a grocery store
long time no nap
& last but not least,
long time since I ate a meal with both hands.
Doesn't happen
sin & unrighteousness
Period.

  But the flip side of the coin is I have 2 cute miniature Allison's everywhere I go. I love it. Bodie Lee got here April 22nd, a whopping 8 pounds & 7 ounces. I thought he was a hoss for sure. He LOVES to eat. I don't think the doc thought he would be so big. Even tho I couldn't "feel" anything during the C-section, I felt them give a tug followed by muttering. I later learned they had to make the incision bigger. Funny stuff. Then Josh kept asking the Pediatrician if everything was ok, I think the man thot we were one strange set-up. He finally asked if he should make something up, because he was after all a healthy child. Now it is nearly 2 months later. . . & we're just trying to keep up with the kiddos pretty much. I will show you some of my favorite pics. Several of you in the big world have asked me if I would EVER blog again. Well let me just say, something incredible just happened 4 and a half minutes ago. . . . they both fell asleep. So out comes the computer.







She's not so sure

A few days old

& then a few more days

Found this on the camera, apparently
dad likes the butt view.


Not to toot my own horn, but I do
love these kiddo's hair.

Another funny thing about dad. . .
notice the hair bow on the CHAIR?
Should be in the HAIR. But boys and bows
don't mix.

Aerial view of Miss Jones :)



There. . . people. I blogged. Now I need some chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment