Friday, June 21, 2013

Solitude

. . . .doesn't happen around here much. I was standing by the front door, enjoying how quiet the house was and how lovely life is (the kids were both down for their naps) . . . when I nearly spit my teeth, due to the fact there was this "rabbit" under the bush giving me the stink eye. I wondered when exactly did rabbits take over this universe?


    Isn't it a bit funny? Well happy weekend to you all. I always look forward to them. . .  it means dad is home. . . and we can all hang out. . .Olivia should be much happier, she loves him. She only "hums" for dad. I make a complete fool out of myself trying to get her to do it with me, but it doesn't happen. Either she likes "manly" voices, or she likes dad better, it is one or the other. She is on a kick, she apparently thinks naps are pointless. . . how do you convince a little girl that she needs them? Bodie loves to sleep, on the floor, on the bed, wrapped up, sprawled out, in his diaper, on someone's chest, you name it, he'll sleep there. Did I say happy weekend? yes. . now i go. . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment