Sunday, February 24, 2013

Energy

  I'm sorry I don't have any new pics of Olivia. We did get her a few new clothes yesterday. She has decided to explode out of the old ones. . . & thank goodness we have some hand-me-downs. How I love those. I looked at the little boy's clothes and decided it will be fun to dress him as well. The little button down shirts are positively cute. Mercy. While being preggo with a boy I have come to the conclusion that you live in a permanent "hotflash" . . . while I hear women talking about such, I must admit I never realized how much they can overtake a person. Also I have these weird bursts of energy. . . So I have been doing some one-on-one time with my friend the sewing machine. I put some things on an "Etsy" site, and I put the link up at the top left corner of the blog, "LizzyDeane". You will have to give me some constructive criticism while I am wallowing around in my world of hotness. Now I must go give munchkin her breakfast. Usually it involves bananas. How humans can digest those yellow things is way beyond me. Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment