Thursday, December 27, 2012

Olivia's 2nd Christmas

   . . . .come and gone. How the time flies. Not to much new and exciting here. My belly is on a roll, just grows bigger every day & every time I set Olly on my lap the little man ( it is a boy, btdubbs ) starts kicking at her. A little to early to begin stuff like that if you ask me. Olivia is doing good, she has some new little pink glasses we wear on her sometimes in the day, I don't have a picture on my camera yet, but I'll get one. I laugh everytime she wears them, it's awfully cute. She seems to see some things better. We have some Dr. Seuss flash card shapes and alphabet letters & a few other things and she actually looks at them. We are never sure just what she is able to see. She got a bunch of clothes for Christmas, so now we get to play dress-up, & I'm a little more excited about that then she is. My very first "alive" barbie doll minus the giant chest, that is. I could never understand why Barbie always had such big knockers. I think I had a skipper doll or something like that and hers were much more demure. Enough about barbie.








No comments:

Post a Comment