Friday, October 19, 2012

FINE

   in reality, stands for
                                     F freaked out
                                     I insecure
                                     N neurotic &
                                     E emotional

    While going through my book of "favorites" I found that and laughed. Fits me to  T somedays.  Olivia is sacked out so I am doing nothing, nothing that is productive anyways. What did I used to do with ALL of my "me" time? I must have been a basket case. She was a pistol today. Got rip-roarin mad at something and took a substantial amount of time to get her over it. Hiccuping, crocodile tears, you know how it goes. I, as usual sapped out and wound up rocking her to sleep & all was immediately fine. A person wonders if those little people know how much power they have.



No comments:

Post a Comment